This information is provided, pursuant to art.13 EU 2016/679 Regulation (GDPR) to users who interact with the website Bauxt S.p.a., accessible via internet starting from the address: https://www.bauxt.com/ corresponding to the site homepage .
This report describes how to manage and the conferment data in relation of the newsletter of the only official website of the company.
Additional information can be provided by different access channels, divided according to the topics covered. Other information may be provided by the Site in relation to specific services.
Data Controller: Bauxt S.p.a. Via G. Agnelli,15 33053 Latisana (UD) – contact details: [email protected]
Purpose of data processing
Legal grounds for processing
Data retention period
Send, by e-mail, the informative communications (“Newsletter”) of the company to those who make explicit request, inserting the required data in the data collection form. Registration will allow the Data Controller to manage the information and respond to your requests, including cancellation.
Execution of a contract which the party is interested in.
The collected data will be kept until you ask us to unsubscribe from the newsletter service. Once this deadline has elapsed, your data will be destroyed, deleted or made anonymous, consistent with the technical cancellation and backup procedures.
Type of Processed Data and Methods of Collection
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The voluntary and explicit sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated in the different access channels of this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the address and data of the sender / user, necessary to respond to the requests produced and / or provide the requested service. We ensures, however, that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of confidentiality as indicated in the GDPR.
Provision of Data
The provision of personal data by the interested party, for certain purposes described in the previous paragraph, is to be considered compulsory. Failure to provide data may make it impossible to send newsletters.
Methods of data processing
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art.5 of the GDPR and in compliance with the mandatory time limits prescribed by law. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Cancellation from the Service
If you don’t like to receive the newsletter, you can click on the unsubscription button at the bottom of each newsletter or contact us at any time at the privacy address [email protected]
Communication and / or dissemination of data
Your data, subject to processing, will not be disseminated but may be disclosed to companies contractually linked to the company, in accordance with and within the limits of the GDPR. Personal data are stored on servers located within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
The data may be disclosed to third parties belonging to the following categories:
– subjects providing services for the management of the information system used by the company and telecommunications networks (including e-mail);
– studies or companies in the field of assistance and consultancy relationships;
– a competent authority for the fulfillment of the law obligations and / or provisions from public bodies, on request.
The subjects belonging to the aforesaid categories perform the function of Data Processing, or operate in complete autonomy as separate Data Controllers. The list of Data Processing is constantly updated and available at the company headquarters. Any further communication or dissemination will only take place upon Your explicit consent.
Possible Existence of an Automated Decision Making Process
The Data Controller informs the interested party that in this site there is no automated decision making process, in particular there is no profiling system.
This Website and the Services of the Data Controller are not intended for persons under the age of 16 and the Data Controller does not intentionally collect personal information about minors. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete them in a timely manner, at the request of users.
Rights of the interested party
Interested parties have the right to receive from the Company information about the processing of personal information by email to: [email protected]
- Right of access: we are transparent about the data we collect and about the use of them. You can contact us at any time by sending an email to access the information in our possession.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to obtain the correction of any inaccurate or incomplete information and request, its updating and / or modification.
- Right to cancel: send a request for cancellation of all data concerning You and within 30 days we will process Your request.
- Right of limitation: You have the right to request that the data controller limits the processing of Your data.
- Right to portability: if You request it, we will export Your data so that it can be transferred to third parties in a structured and commonly used and readable form by automatic device.
- Right of opposition: You can unsubscribe at any time from all the specific uses that we make of Your data (newsletters, automatic emails, etc.).
- Right to propose a complaint: if You believe that Your rights have not been respected, You can lodge a complaint with the competent authority according to the instructions published on the website www.garanteprivacy.it or by mail to [email protected]